Saturday, December 02, 2006

First Solid Food

8 comments:

annetta said...

Absolutely spectacular. Venus is a great cinematographer!

Anonymous said...

I can tell that he's going to be a good eater. It seems like he really loves his food. That was so great to watch. Brandee I think you need to speed up getting the food to him because it looked a little too slow for his liking.

Anonymous said...

What a great video! I love his giggle. How did you put that on there?

Team Davis said...

He actually giggled when I was feeding him, I just paused the music in the video to highlight the giggle.

Anonymous said...

he is the CUTEST!!! but i think you need 2 spoons so you can get it faster!! :)

Chantelle said...

THIS IS GREAT! He is soooo cute I can't stand it!

Anonymous said...

If he's that excited about breast milk and rice cereal, just wait to see what he's like when he has ice cream and chocolate. He better like it!

Team Davis said...

Since he's my child he should love all that sugar!