Friday, December 15, 2006

What a fun toy!

At church this last Sunday, Avery was playing under their activity gym. He really liked playing under it and started reaching and rolling around which is a great way to strengthen those muscles! While I thought this was a great toy, I wasn't going to buy it because he would only use it for so long. Well, when Avery and I were under the coffee table checking it out (don't ask), it occurred to me that I could make a homemade gym by taping toys to the coffee table. Well, it worked and Avery is enjoying his new toy.

3 comments:

Janna said...

He is way too cute! I love the video. He is quite the eater!

Anonymous said...

I am kind of curious why you two were under the coffee table. What was under there that was so exciting? Were you showing him my good woodworking skills?

Team Davis said...

yep- i only hope that he can build a table like you could at age 3!