Saturday, February 07, 2026

Happy 17th Birthday Alia!

Alia and Banana 17 years

Alia loves watching food reels on Instagram and saw the fruit flavored ice cream.  We found a stand at the mall and tried mango and peach, they were delicious!


Alia decided to go to Olive Garden for dinner and get cheesecake at the Cheesecake Factory.  We tried red velvet, tiramisu, raspberry and coconut.  



She didn't want a cake this year and instead asked for homemade poptarts for breakfast.  Scott made an apple version and a strawberry version.
Yearly questions:
1. Favorite color: Navy
2. Favorite toy: Blind boxes
3. Favorite game: Power Hungry Pets
4. Favorite animal: Seal
5. Favorite book: I don't read books
6. Favorite thing to do outside: Walk around with friends.
7. Favorite holiday: Christmas
8. When I grow up I want to be a radiologist because I like anatomy.
9. Favorite subject in school: Anatomy
10. Least favorite subject: Statistics
11. If you could buy anything in the world what would you choose: clothes, jewelry, knick knacks
12. What do you like most about yourself: I am funny and adventorous.
13. What do you want to do next year: Travel and figure out my specific career path.
14. What is your favorite thing to do: Hang out with friends and family.
15. I like to collect: Thrift store finds like jewelry.
16. What do you like to do with Mom and Dad: Watch movies on the projector.
17. What is your favorite family tradition: Friday movie night and Christmas jammies.
18. What is your favorite memory this year: Visiting Avery in Corvallis.



 

No comments: