Monday, June 23, 2025

40 Years of friendship- a visit from the Dehghan-Paz-Lopez family

 This weekend Irene, Roberto, Robby, Salma and Nadia came for a visit.  It was so much fun hosting the family and sharing our life on Vashon.  


Salma
Salma loved finding ripe cherries to eat
Salma, Robby and I
Looking for ripe strawberries and enjoying the pineapple strawberries
No visit is complete without introducing the neighborhood sheep.
Enjoying a meal at Pop Pop.  Irene and Robby tried musubi.  
Oscar the Bird King always gets to meet our visitors.  Left to right- Irene, Robby, Nadia, Roberto and Salma in the front.
Making pizzas.  This is Salma, Nadia wasn't feeling well so she spent most of the time resting.  It did make it easier for me to tell the twins apart, however Salma would always laugh and say, "I'm Salma!" if I called her the wrong name.
Nice job Robby
Almost everyone is in this picture.  We are missing Nadia. Thanks for the memories!


No comments: