Wednesday, February 07, 2024

Happy 15th Birthday Alia!

 

We went to May's Kitchen on Vashon for dinner.  Alia got the chicken pad thai.  
She asked for kit kat bars for her birthday this year.
Alia and Banana!










Yearly Questions:

1.  Favorite Color- lavender or light green

2.  Favorite Toy- my phone and Luna

3.  Favorite Game- Uno

4.  Favorite Animal- Quokka and meerkats

5.  Favorite Books- Horror stories

6.  Favorite thing to do outside- Go for runs.

7.  Favorite Holiday- Christmas

8.  When I grow up I want to be someone who works with animals.

9.  Favorite subject in school- Mini Term

10.  Least favorite subject- Outdoor Ed

11.  If you could buy anything what would it be- a monkey with overalls.

12.  Biggest accomplishment- Completed the Via Ferrata in Ouray.

13.  I like to collect candles.

14.  What do you like to do with Mom- Eat popcorn, watch movies, paint nails.

15.  What do you like to do with Dad- Play UNO, bake.

16.  Favorite family tradition- Christmas jammies and family movie night.

17.  Favorite Memory- Christmas in Croatia.  

No comments: