Tuesday, February 07, 2023

Happy 14th Birthday Alia!

This year Alia picked chocolate cupcakes with peanut butter frosting.  They were amazing and created by our friend in Duluth, Northern Ginger.  












Memorizing the order of the US presidents.

Wearing matching sweatshirts.


Trail running at Misty Isle farms.

Puzzle time


She has a job after school walking a friend's dogs, Bonnie and Clyde.


Alia and Banana age 14

Yearly Questions:
1.  Favorite Color: lilac purple
2.  Favorite Game:  Avocado Slap and puzzles.
3.  Favorite Toy:  slime
4.  Favorite Food:  tortellini
5.  Favorite Animal:  bunnies
6.  Favorite Book:  Hunger Games
7.  Favorite thing to do outside:  messy art
8.  Favorite Holiday:  Christmas
9.  When I grow up I want to work in an animal sanctuary because I like animals and want to help them.
10.  Favorite subject:  English   
11.  Least favorite subject:  Spanish
12.  If you could buy anything what would you choose?  A mansion fully stocked.
13.  Biggest Accomplishments:  The work at Harbor school- The presidents test and Big Wide      Wonderful Project on voting rights.
14.  I like to collect slime.
15.  Favorite Family Tradition:  Christmas jammies
16.  Favorite memory this year:  Visiting Iceland and Switzerland 


No comments: