Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Happy 15th Birthday Avery!

Avery and Banana 15 years.  He's still a good sport with my banana pictures.
A picture with his ant colony he started.  He found 3 queen ants this year during their nuptial flights and he is slowly building a new colony.  Two larva have emerged so far and there are many eggs on their way to hatching. 
Homemade ice cream cake is always his favorite.

Yearly Questions:

1.  Favorite color:  Red

2.  Favorite toy:  Knex and spatula

3.  Favorite food:  Japanese

4.  Favorite animal:  Panther

5.  Favorite book:  Eragon and Michael Vey

6.  Favorite thing to do outside:  Play with Luna.

7.  Favorite holiday:  Christmas

8.  When I grow up I want to be an engineer because I love to build things.

9.  Favorite subject:  Science.  Least Favorite:  English and Humanities

10.  Favorite thing to do:  Explore

11.  I like to collect ants.

12.  Favorite memory:  Airsoft with Friends

13.  Funniest memory:  Falling out of the canoe.
 

1 comment:

Bama said...

It looks like Avery had a good birthday! The banana pics always make me smile and i love the ques and answers. The kids will have fun looking back at their birthdays. The ice cream cake looked delicious. Im surprising Gaven with a dairy Queen ice cream cake on Fri.