The Spring blooms were amazing along the trail. This stretch out of Port Angeles had a lot of dogwoods. There was another stretch in Sequim that had more dogwoods and so many lilacs.
Maia wailed the first few miles and tried to jump out even though she was belted in. We ran her a few miles to tire her out and then put her back in. She was only quiet if I led the bike pack but if anyone else went up front, she would wail again.
We enjoyed s'mores later.
There was a beach and a dock at the State Park. We loved watching a few crabs pick the dock for their evening meal.
The campsite had an amazing sunset.
An animal tried to get into one of our bear boxes last night. I think it was a racoon. See the racoon face in the picture, she left her signature.
Good morning!










1 comment:
What a great adventure! I am amazed how the kids can bike so far. The weather looked so beautiful. The racoon face is hilarious.
Post a Comment