Disco party! Alia got an Amazon echo for Christmas and she is always throwing dance parties for us playing Kids Bop. We got her a disco ball for her birthday to add to her parties.
She asked for a lemon cheesecake with raspberry sauce and homemade oreo ice cream for her birthday.
9 year Questions....
1. Favorite color: turquoise
2. Favorite game: kings and queens
3. Favorite food: carrots
4. Favorite animal: sloths
5. Favorite books: Puppy Pirates and Magic Animal Friends
6. I want to be a zoologist when I grow up because I like animals.
7. My favorite subject is recess and my least favorite is math.
8. If I could buy anything I would buy a motorized car.
9. I like that I am funny.
10. My favorite thing to do is go to the pool.
11. I like to collect beach treasures like beach glass.
12. I like to play ball with Mom and wrestle with Dad.
13. My favorite family tradition is Friday night pizza and movie night.
14. My favorite memory this year was camping at Heifer Hut.




No comments:
Post a Comment