Flights were open for a two day stretch to Chicago over the 4th of July so we took advantage of them and headed home to Platteville. It was a really quick trip, but I'm thankful we were able to go since we hadn't been home in a year.
We were able to visit my Sunday School teacher Lois. I've known her for over 30 years and I'm so thankful for our relationship.
A quick visit with Dad and Gizmo.
Zoe wouldn't let me take a picture of her, but when I went to take one of Papa she photo bombed us.
We made another stop at Papa's mom's house to visit with Papa's mom and sister. While there we discovered this crazy wine bottle from 1974 with the wine still in it!
The Huehne family was able to join us for a 4th of July bbq.
Glow stick shenanigans, anyone can have fun with a glow stick, just ask Bama! We watched the fireworks at Legion Field in Platteville. They had a really great display this year which included four fire-balls. We initially thought the first fire-ball was an explosion gone wrong. They were really loud!
That's either 2 crazy kids goofing around or one hairy-legged lady picking her nose.











1 comment:
We had a blast! Thanks for the great memories:-)
Post a Comment