

See the bridge in the background? We started where we are standing and ran over that bridge during the race. It's a pretty amazing spot to run.
All smiles even at the end! This was a really fun race that I would love to run again.
We made it! Sacha is an amazing friend and we had so much fun on this race. I always love when she says, "I'm having a happy moment!" when we run together. It is a great motivator to stop and look around and take it all in.
Scott and the kids and Francois and Maarten drove up to cheer us on. While they were waiting for us to finish the race they explored the park.
After the race, the sun came out and we even saw a rainbow.
The park has 850 year old Douglas Fir. It was one of the most amazing trees I have ever seen!
No comments:
Post a Comment