Friday, July 15, 2016

Happy 10th Birthday Avery!!

 Avery and Banana 10 years!  I can't believe it's been 10 years already.  

 For his birthday he wanted to go kayaking to Raabs Lagoon.   This is one of our favorite places to kayak because it's a protected area and when the water goes in or out, you have small rapids.

 Avery's friends joined us for the day!  He had so much fun kayaking with them all.  It was a beautiful day out.

 They love the sand spit in the middle.  Avery found a few crabs there and lots of jellyfish were swimming through.

 The little sisters were even able to enjoy the day on kayaks.

 
The gang!  

 He loves hamburgers!  He scarfed that burger down so fast.

 
He asked for an ice cream cake with angel food cake and caramel.  I think he enjoyed the cake because he ate 2 pieces.

Grandpa and Grandma Davis surprised Avery this morning.  They were able take a stand-by flight out of Minneapolis yesterday and made it in time to help us celebrate.  Here Avery is opening the gift from them.  Grandpa had Avery open all of the packages, first the clamp,then screws, then a drill and then a bunch of wood.  Once he opened all of the packages he was able to watch a video they made on how to make a roosting box.  I'm looking forward to watching him follow the detailed directions to make his own box. 

Yearly Questions:
1.  Favorite Color:  blue, yellow and red
2.  Favorite Food:  cherries, watermelon, twice baked potatoes and hamburgers. 
3.  Favorite Animal:  Spiders
4.  Favorite Book:  Wings of Fire, Eragon, Kane Chronicles and Percy Jackson
5.  Who is your best friend:  Mom and Dad because I can't just pick one of my friends.
6.  Favorite thing to do outside:  Exploring and playing games like life and death in the forest
7.  Favorite Holiday:  Christmas because I get a break
8.  When I grow up I want to be a scientist/inventor because I love cool science stuff like robots.
9.  Favorite subject:  Reading
10.  Least favorite:  Writing
11.  If you could buy anything, what would you buy?  I would buy a giant mansion with a rock climbing wall, bowling alley, video games and basically everything.
12.  What do you like most about yourself?  I am strong, fast, and creative
13.  Biggest accomplishment:  Being on the swim team
14.  What do you want to do next year?  Build a robot
15.  Favorite family tradition:  Jellystone
16.  Favorite memory:  Backpacking 25 miles

No comments: