Sunday, July 12, 2015

The Wangs visit Vashon!!!

 We spent last week spending time with one of my very best friends and her awesome family.  Sarah was one of my first friends.  We met in first grade and she stuck with me through the last 30 years.  We've made some amazing memories and this week was no different.  Thank you for coming for a visit and for all those laughs!  Quiz anyone?!

 Avery loved that Isaac could teach him a few things on Minecraft.  

  Alia had a blast with Layna this week!  She enjoyed spending time with her on art projects and playing hide n seek. 

When they left she said, "I really miss them, can they come live by us?"

 We went for a hike at Dockton Park.  The blackberries were finally in season so we enjoyed eating on the way down to the beach.

 I love this picture of Layna and Joe.

 Taking a ride on the rope swing.


 This was a pretty funny moment.  Let me explain what you see in this picture.  Venus was laying on the ground and Isaac was mimicking the way she was laying.  Avery and Alia were helping him out.

 This was a great moment for Alia.  The boys were excluding her from one of their games and she ran over to Layna and climbed up on the  hammock, she was so excited!

 We shared one of our favorite traditions with the Wangs and walked to the end of our neighborhood to feed the sheep.  The sheep in the picture were the babies born in the spring of this year.  They are very tame and know us well.  Whenever they see us walking up to their pen they all start bleating and running toward us.  We spoiled them with carrots on this day.

 This is Prince, the big daddy.  He has some impressive horns and a pretty stubborn personality but we love him!

Issac feeding the runt and one of two sets of triplets.

1 comment:

Irene said...

Janna said I had to see this post and boy am I glad I did! I loved it and all of you! I guess this means we're up! Woo hoo! Xoxo