Avery and Banana 9 years! He is still a good sport with Banana.
He asked for a homemade ice cream cake this year.
And homemade pizza for dinner. He wanted to make his own and he ate the whole thing!
He and Alia were practicing their soccer skills with the new goals Grandma and Grandpa Davis gave him for his birthday. These goals are great because they fold down and fit in a bag.
For his birthday we bought a geocache box and filled it with his gifts and then hid it. He had to use the gps to find his gift.
We filled the box with Ex Pokemon cards, a trackable geocache whale to hide later, treats, coins and Alia's gift. We are going to fill the box and hide our very own geocache with a trackable in it.
Avery's Questions:
1. Favorite color: blue, red, yellow
2. Favorite toy: plastic knife, race car and zoomer
3. Favorite food: watermelon, cherries, and cantaloupe
4. Favorite animal: furry creatures- Fluffy, Venus, and Maia
5. Favorite book: Eragon and Goblin Wars
6. Best friend: my family
7. Favorite thing to do outside: run around and play with insects and spiders
8. Favorite Holiday: Christmas because you have 2 weeks off
9. When I grow up I want to be a scientist because I learn new things and build stuff.
10. Favorite subject: Science
11. Least favorite subject: Handwriting (the agony of being a lefty!)
12. What do you like most about yourself? I am a nice boy
13. Biggest accomplishment this year: Learning subtraction facts
14. Favorite thing to do: Play nook, play outside, play with my family
15. I like to collect: Pokemon cards and magic tricks
16. Favorite family tradition: Having church at home on Sundays
17. Favorite memory: Camping, climbing Mt Elinor, and going to California
Rules for the day:
1. His first rule for the day was to snuggle with me and give me a back scratch. When I said, "No way, I get to give you one." He said, "It's my rule and I get to be sweet to you today."
2. Stay in my pajamas all day
3. Watch movies- he said he wanted to have a really lazy day. He wasn't kidding because he watched cartoons and movies ALL day.
4. Have homemade mac and cheese with a cherry smoothie for lunch and homemade pizza for dinner.
5. Play soccer
6. Go for a trail run with the family. We have been going for trail runs every Tuesday and we are really enjoying it. The kids can really run and are up to 2.3 miles.
No comments:
Post a Comment