Alia is very proud to be able to go to her own school now. Drop off went really well today. I expected tears but she hugged me and went right in. I was a little shocked by this but discovered why when I picked her up. She thought that I had stayed at the school the whole time she was there and she was shocked I went home. She said, "You left me there all by myself!" I guess we will see how Wednesday's drop off goes now that she is aware of that small detail.
This is what she said about her day when I picked her up:
We played on the playground and I played on the slide and teeter totter and balance beam, but the balance beam had sand and big rocks on it and the boy slipped on the rocks and I didn't. The teacher rang her bell and we all came in, in a line like a choo- choo train. We had spider man cupcakes but they were white and I wanted chocolate. We had juice and goldfish crackers too. I had lots of sugar so I won't pick out any candy today. (She gets to choose a piece of candy when she earns 5 milk caps and she had 3 in the morning). Over all I would say she had a great first day! My day was a little too quiet, I guess I've learned to like all that noise around the house!
No comments:
Post a Comment