They played "Jesus Loves Me" on hand-bells.
Mrs Perry and Ms Errin, his K-Town teachers.
This sweet girl did a great job this weekend going to graduation, my triathlon and Avery's recital. During his graduation the teachers announced that it was time to watch the slide show. Alia quickly sat up in her seat and patiently waited for what she thought was going to be a slide show. After a few minutes she asked me in a rather loud voice where the slide show was. I was a little confused since she could clearly see the large screen upfront showing the pictures. When I pointed to the screen she yelled, "No, there are no kids sliding!" Ahh that's why she was so interested at first. She was not happy with the real slide show!
On Saturday my friend Erin and I did the super-sprint triathlon in our town. It was my first triathlon and I have to say I am hooked! It was a 300 yard swim, an 8 mile bike ride, and a 2 mile run. The hardest part for me was the swim but I'm learning!
On Sunday Avery had his piano recital.
This time around he played Climbing and Jumping Frogs.
Playing hand-bells
Playing Climbing
1 comment:
Thank You for sharing the videos! Tell Avery I am so proud of him. Alias slide show story was adorable. They are both growing so fast. I am very proud of you B, for doing the triathalon.Love you all and can't wait to see you in July:-)
Post a Comment