We enjoyed a movie at our outdoor theater the other night and to pass the time before the movie, we were able to see The Reptile Guy.
We decided to make our own snakes out of old wine corks. No, we do not drink that much wine- we found them in the recycling bin at Whole Foods.
I found him when I was weeding.
Avery spotted this caterpillar on our walk. A bird dropped him and Avery saw him fall. We also saw a salamander, but didn't get a picture. Avery tried to pick him up but he was really sticky.
2 comments:
That spider terrifies me. Did you look it up, is it dangerous? Gross!
I didn't look it up. There are so many large, gross spiders here. I assumed it was some type of garden spider. My friend thinks it was the kind that eats mosquitoes.
Post a Comment