Scott started making our picnic table bench for the deck. Avery loves helping him and using the tools. Here they are using hand planes to even out the wood.
During quiet time Avery built a transformer with marshmallows and toothpicks. I tried doing this with him when he was three and he wasn't interested in building because he wanted to eat them. This time he was patient enough to build something and then eat the marshmallows when he was done.
Alia started potty training a few weeks ago. She is doing really well! She loves her big girl underwear, although you wouldn't know it from this picture. It was quite entertaining last week trying to train the puppy and Alia. Some how they would both have to go to the potty at the same time. Whenever I would bring Maia outside I would say, "Go potty!" I would look over and Alia would be peeing in the grass.
We trained Venus to ring a bell when she needed to go outside, so we are now working on doing the same thing for Maia. I love how low her bell is!
See, just the right height for her!
Enjoying some park time with friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment