Sunday, July 04, 2010

Cocoa Beach and Amanda's Wedding


We spent a beautiful few days in Cocoa Beach Florida with my family.




Avery had a blast playing with his cousins. This was the first time he actually played in the waves.


Gaven catching waves




Alia was the flower girl in the wedding. This is a picture of her before the wedding. The plan was for her to walk with Austin down the aisle.


This was Alia throwing a fit on the floor a few minutes before the wedding.


She refused to walk with Austin, let alone be put down so last minute I had to walk with her. The best man had to walk alone.


This picture is the only evidence we have that Alia was actually in the wedding. Scott had to pry her out of my arms just after this and take her away. He laid her down to change her diaper, she put her dress over her head and fell asleep. Both Scott and Alia missed the wedding and all of the pictures.














Trying to take the attention off of my bad tan lines. I tried so hard to have no lines for her wedding and I was doing great until the day before the wedding when I burned.


Here she is at the reception after a nice long nap. She was all smiles here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it looks like you guys had a wonderful time! :) -kel