This weekend we went to my cousin's wedding in Chicago. Irene and Roberto spent time with Avery and Alia while we were at the wedding and the reception. When Irene asked Avery what kind of things he likes to do, he said "I like to eat snow." I have no idea where that came from since it's summer and he's never said that before! I think Avery did a great job of entertaining Irene. We had a great weekend but learned that 4 miles in Chicago doesn't mean a short trip! It took us 45 minutes to go 4 miles and we missed the wedding. We walked in just as they kissed. Oh well, at least we made it to the reception.

Scott showing how excited he is to get stuck in traffic.

Scott walked in and took this picture as they were walking down the aisle.


This was my favorite part of the trip. For years my grandpa and I have had a long standing joke. I have always snuck up behind him and messed up his hair. He always knows it' s me and will say, "That must be Brandee." I love the look on his face, it was a big genuine laugh when Scott took the picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment