While on a walk in an exasperated voice out of nowhere he says "mom, I really need a house!"
When driving by McDonald's Avery says "Mom, is there a farm in there?" (I guess he was remembering the song Old McDonald)
"I have my ninjas, now we can go to Georgia." (We have miniature ninjas that we put in our geocaches. He must have taken a few of them while we were packing up the house because I later found a few in the front pocket of our suitcase)
"I can't get in the tub, there are too many ninjas in there."
"I'm a piece of dirt." He wanted Brandee to pretend to push him around (she was the dozer)
"I'm too shy to say hi to her." (He was referring to the receptionist at the front desk of our hotel)
Things are going well in Georgia. We really enjoy it here so far and that says a lot considering we've been in a hotel for over a week and still have a few more days in one. The town is beautiful and we've enjoyed all of the golf cart paths. The people here are really friendly- Brandee has already met a few moms at local parks who have given her their numbers. She was even invited to Bunco by a woman in our hotel who just happens to live in our neighborhood but is staying here while her house is under construction. We both like the climate so far even though it is a bit sticky at times. Avery has enjoyed the newness of things and keeps asking to go "suplore" which is explore. Alia has been great as well. She especially loves watching Avery and belly laughing at him when he does silly things.
We had to post a classic picture that represents the number of golf carts in this town from the local Walmart. They actually have an entire parking lot for golf carts only.
Us having fun in the pool.
1 comment:
So when are you guys going to buy a golf cart of your very own??? I love it! I look at a picture of that and cannot help thinking, "only in America."
Post a Comment