Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A Grand View

When I was in high school I asked my grandpa where he'd like to go, if he could go anywhere. His response was the Grand Canyon. Well, after more than 10 years, I was able to bring Grandpa to the Grand Canyon thanks to Scott's job. Once he saw the canyon he just kept saying, "awesome, awesome, awesome." The trip with him was an amazing one that I will forever remember.





I liked this picture, look how happy he is to be here.




Avery's highlight of the trip was watching this squirrel eat food that someone had thrown to it.


We stayed in one of the lodges right on the rim. This is a picture taken from our window.


This picture was taken at the Kolb Studio. I was struck by how appropriate the verse they chose was. The earth is full of Thy riches! What an awesome creation!

1 comment:

The Goodfellas said...

i love your grandpa's smile!!! that must've been so fun!!!