Here is the last picture of Avery with Banana. I will only be taking them once a year now. We'll see how excited he is to take a picture with the banana when he's 12 and 13. I'll post more birthday pictures tomorrow.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Avery and his banana friend look so happy together!I will be anxious to see them every year. Have fun getting Avery to pose with him when hes fifteen or sixteen. Ha! Ha!
Avery and his banana friend look so happy together!I will be anxious to see them every year. Have fun getting Avery to pose with him when hes fifteen or sixteen. Ha! Ha!
2 comments:
Avery and his banana friend look so happy together!I will be anxious to see them every year. Have fun getting Avery to pose with him when hes fifteen or sixteen. Ha! Ha!
Avery and his banana friend look so happy together!I will be anxious to see them every year. Have fun getting Avery to pose with him when hes fifteen or sixteen. Ha! Ha!
Post a Comment