Tuesday, June 26, 2007

First Chores

Avery was very quiet so I went to investigate. This is what he was up to.

4 comments:

Davis Family said...

So cute! Anna's first 'chore' is also to feed our dog. She puts a big scoop into Ella's dish. I love that it also helps the two of them bond. :) I, unfortunately, have found Anna with a piece of dog food in her mouth...yuck! Avery is so funny; Venus must have loved getting the extra treats! We're lucky to have such great dogs! :)

Lesley & Wes said...

Venus is going to LOVE Avery! I have a feeling that they will soon be best buds!

Anonymous said...

How cute is that! You used to love to feed our dog too, but you also liked getting a taste in if I wasn't paying attention. Avery and Venus are going to be best buds now!

Anonymous said...

too funny!!!