Sunday, July 14, 2024

Happy 18th Birthday Avery!

 

Homemade blueberry, lemon poppy seed and vanilla scones.











Best birthday balloon for an 18 year old.










We went for a family walk but Alia's foot is injured so I pushed her in the burley.  









His favorite- homemade ice cream cake









Avery and Banana at 18.  I never imagined when I started this at age 5 that he would be a good sport the whole time and pose with this banana through the years.  

This is how he wanted to be remembered for his 18th year.









Yearly Questions:

1.  Favorite color:  black, red, dark purple

2.  Favorite toy:  3d printer

3.  Favorite game:  spike ball

4.  Favorite animal:  ants and puppies

5.  Favorite food:  Dad's specials

6.  Favorite book:  Eragon and Hunger Games

7.  Favorite thing to do outside:  spike ball

8.  Favorite holiday:  Christmas- it's a long break

9.  When I grow up I want to create something new because I like innovation.

10.  Favorite subject:  volleyball

11.  Least favorite subject:  Pre calc online with Running Start

12.  If you could buy anything in the world what would it be:  time

13.  Biggest accomplishment:  Using the 3d printer and creating parts for the robotics team.

14.  What do you want to do next year:  Finish my pie mirror and add more products to my Etsy store.

15.  Favorite thing to do:  Not having anything important to do and being free.

16.  Favorite family tradition:  taking trips

17.  Favorite memory this year:  Spending time in Kauai with family and boogie boarding at sunset.

No comments: