Friday, July 14, 2023

Happy 17th Birthday Avery

 


He still humors me and lets me take the banana picture.



















Gifts: boxing gloves for his punching bag, filament for the 3D printer, money and a sweet piece of driftwood we found on a trail.















He asked for homemade ice cream today so we pulled out our maker and made an oreo, espresso chocolate and vanilla with a caramel sauce.
















Yearly Questions:

1.  Favorite Color:  Purple and red.
2.  Favorite Toy:  3D printer
3.  Favorite Game:  Volleyball
4.  Favorite Animal:  Panther and ant.
5.  Favorite Book:  Eragon
6.  Favorite thing to do outside:  Trampoline and adventure.
7.  Favorite Holiday:  Christmas
8.  When I grow up I want to be a computer scientist because that's what I like.
9.  Favorite Subject:  Programming
10.  Least Favorite Subject:  English
11.  Biggest Accomplishment:  Working at Burn Design Lab.
12.  What do you want to do next year?  Do well at Tacoma Community College.
13.  Favorite thing to do:  Create, design and make things.
14.  I like to collect ant queens.
15.  Favorite memory this year?  Going on the Via Ferrata in Ouray.


No comments: