She asked for chocolate eclairs this year.
It was a late start day today so we were able to celebrate in the morning with her favorite breakfast and gift opening before school.
Her friend was able to come over after school to play. She gave Alia a stuffie that she made matching
hats, jean jackets and masks for. They were so cute!
10 year questions:
1. Favorite color: Turquoise
2. Favorite toy: Hatchimal
3. Favorite game: Telestrations
4. Favorite animal: Sloths
5. Favorite book: Ramona the Brave
6. Favorite holiday: Christmas
7. When I grow up I want to be a zoologist because I like working with animals.
8. Favorite subject in school: Reading
9. Least favorite subject: Spanish/art
10. What do you like about yourself: I am spunky and funny.
11. Biggest accomplishment this year: I made a stop animation of my igloo story.
12. Favorite thing to do: Make crafts like slime.
13. I like to collect: Rocks, beach trinkets, stuffies and charms.
14. What do you like to do with Mom? Puzzles Dad? Play games.
15. Funniest thing that happened this year: Avery fell in the fish pond.
16. Favorite family tradition: Family game night.
17. Favorite memory: Cross country skiing.
18: What would you change about this year? Less media and more real life activities.







No comments:
Post a Comment