Scott had a conference in downtown San Francisco so we decided to take the opportunity to join him and explore the city.
When we got there we knew the first stop had to be the Cable cars. Powel and Mason Streets have the turntable where they turn around and we knew the kids would love to see that. Our hotel was only 2 blocks from there so we walked, jumped on the cable car and rode it to Fisherman's Wharf for supper.
We just finished our ice cream from Ghiradelli square and Alia yells, "Hey Mom I am a statue like him, take a picture."
Lombard Street. She was running through the streets yelling, "I love big cities!"
The sunset from the top of the hill was amazing!
The hills were pretty extreme even for a Seattleite. Alia's face says it all here!
Visiting Robin Williams in wax
On day 2 the kids and I walked from our hotel in Union Square to
Fisherman's Wharf. We decided to explore more of the wharf and I let
the kids pick what they wanted to do. Avery had his heart set on
visiting Ripley's Believe it or Not.This was Barnum's famous mermaid.
"Hey Mom, I found my girlfriend!"
We also did a mirror maze. I was not a fan of being lost in a dark room with mirrors but the kids had fun.
Next stop, eating at Rain Forest Cafe. They loved this place and didn't want to leave.
Alia bought the pink sloth named Strawberry here and then carried it all over the city.
Once Scott joined us we took an Uber to Golden Gate Park and enjoyed playing around.
Dinner was at an amazing Puerto Rican Restaurant called Parada 22 in Haight Ashbury.
No visit to San Francisco is complete without a visit to China Town.
The architecture in China Town was really cool.
After spending 3 days in the city we headed to the airport for 2 days while Scott had more meetings.
Visiting the Magic Park
I think Strawberry felt like the rest of us after an amazing week!






















No comments:
Post a Comment