Wednesday, February 08, 2017

Happy 8th Birthday Alia

 Alia and Banana 8 years old

 She picked out a chocolate strawberry cake from the cookbook Every Last Crumb.  It was a really great cake even though it had avocados in it!  

 Grandpa and Grandma Davis came to celebrate Alia's birthday.  We had an epic snow storm yesterday and got 7 inches of snow over night and through-out the day.  It was a really beautiful, heavy snow that was a perfect packing snow.   

 Everyone needs an igloo when it snows! 

The snow really caught us off guard.  We didn't realize it was coming our way until I got an alert from the school at 9 pm saying school was a late start.  It ended up being completely canceled because most of the roads were not drive-able because many trees came down due to the heavy snow.

8  year old Questions and Answers
1.  Favorite color:  orange but I like the other colors too.
2.  Favorite toy:  Koosh ball, Game:  Human untangle- this is where you go in a circle, hold hands and try to untangle from each other.
3.  Favorite food:  apples and oranges
4.  Favorite animal:  bunny
5.  Favorite book:  It's Not Easy Being a Bunny
6.  Favorite thing to do outside:  Play in the snow
7.  Favorite holiday:  Christmas because sometimes it snows and Easter because you get to find eggs.
8.  When I grow up I want to be a mommy because I want to stay home and not go to work.
9.  If I could buy anything in the world I would buy a unicorn pony.
10.  What do you like most about yourself:  I am sweet.
11.  Biggest accomplishment:  I hiked 25 miles.
12.  Favorite thing to do:  Play with friends at the park.
13.  I like to collect:  erasers
14.  What do you like to do with Mom:  Party with glow sticks,  Dad:  Cook Saturday breakfast
15.  Favorite family tradition:  Eating dinner together.
16.  Favorite memory this year:  Going to Jellystone in Wisconsin

No comments: