Friday, February 07, 2014

Happy 5th Birthday Alia!!!


 Alia woke up this morning with her room filled with 140 balloons. 

 
 When Grandpa and Grandma Davis were here she picked out this bear.  It's as big as she is! 

 Alia and Banana 5 years

 She wanted to make her own lunch.  Notice all of the olives!  She is holding peanut butter on a spoon.  She calls them peanut butter pops and she loves them. 

 We spent the afternoon at Amanda's house playing with the puppies.

We decided to let her pick store cupcakes this year because the rv stove isn't like a normal oven.  The oven doesn't even fit a cupcake pan in it.  She was pretty excited to be able to pick the cupcakes out.

Alia's rules for today:
1.  Get up before her "sun" comes on.
2.  Eat as much candy as she wants.
3.  Watch a movie.
4.  Skip all chores for both she and Avery.
5.  No school today.
6.  Make her own lunch.
7.  Eat at Chick-fil-a.  We were there for 2 hours!
8.  Have a sleepover with her cousins.

 Her yearly questions:
1.  Favorite color:  purple, pink and light blue
2.  Favorite toy:  Big pink bear and wolf puppet
3.  Favorite food:  broccoli and carrots and cooked beans
4.  Favorite book:  Books about hamsters
5.  Favorite animal:  Giraffe and deer
6.  Favorite thing to do outside:  Make soup with water, grass, sticks and bark
7.  Favorite holiday:  Easter because there is real money in the eggs.
8.  When I grow up I want to be a firefighter because I want to go in the truck and spray water.  I also want to be a mom.
9.  Favorite subject: Reading      Least Favorite:  Working
10.  If you could buy anything what would you buy?  A squirt gun
11.  What do you like most about yourself?  That I am a good snuggler.
12.  Biggest accomplishment:  Getting my own lunch.
13.  What do you want to learn?  How to cook in the microwave.
14.  I like to collect:  sticks, rocks and shells
15.  Favorite thing to do:  Play baby and mama
16.  What would you change about this year?  I don't want to do work.
17.  What is your favorite family tradition?  Taking a walk every day.  (But then she followed that statement by "It's my birthday, I can make a rule that we don't have to walk today!")
18.  Favorite memory this year:  Going to the zoo.

No comments: