Since this is my favorite holiday I decided to let the kids share in the excitement. Scott was so relieved that I pranked the kids all day and not him! We started out by duct taping their plates to the table. This is Alia's reaction.
We filled their breakfast rolls with broccoli instead of cinnamon and sugar and we froze their milk. We also put lemon juice on Avery's toothbrush and put vaseline on his door knob.
Avery quickly joined in on the fun and taped me in my bedroom, and Alia taped my shoes shut.
To finish the night off we decided to play the flour game. You fill a teacup full of flour, dump it upside down and place a candy on top. Then everyone takes turns cutting the flour. Whoever makes the candy fall has to get the candy with his/her mouth without using hands.
Scott lost round one.
Here he goes.....
success!
Avery lost round two and was a good sport trying to get the candy out.
Overall, it was a great day of pranks! I look forward to the years to come, but I am nervous because I have a feeling Avery and Alia are really going to get me! Scott never remembers April Fools so I've never worried about him.
2 comments:
I'm so happy you posted this today. I've been wondering all day what kind of craziness was going on in your household. Also, were the rolls with broccoli eaten and were there some with cinnamon and sugar in them?
Yes to both questions! Avery took the broccoli out and ate the roll and Scott ate Alia's minus the broccoli. We had other rolls for them after they discovered the broccoli.
Post a Comment