Monday, October 15, 2012

My Birthday Weekend!

 We started the weekend watching The Lorax and camping out in the basement.  The movie was fantastic and one I would love to own.  I loved the quote:   “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.”  Dr. Seuss  

 We went to Stone Mountain on Saturday.  We found the perfect spot for a picnic.

 Alia did the smaller ropes course and loved it!  She kept going on it over and over.

 I got Avery to do the high ropes course with me this year!  He loved doing the course and told me, "Being high doesn't scare me because I am good at gymnastics and balancing!"






  
This year Scott made me homemade swiss cake rolls and ding dongs!  They were amazing!  We enjoyed homemade brownie and oreo ice cream.  

1 comment:

Bama said...

Looks like you had a wonderful birthday! The swiss roll and ding dong looked delicious! Love and miss you:-)