
Blue died sometime last night with Jade at her side.
We will miss you Blue, you left us with so many fond memories.
1. You could jump so high- not normal for a ferret. We had to build our bed extra high because of you. I still have a hard time getting in it! We had to put furniture on bricks, put rocks in our plants,and cover baby gates with cardboard all because of your amazing jumping abilities.
2. You could drag things 3 times your size across the room. I remember when you were dragging grandpa's boots across the room.
3. You had an amazing ability to hide things on us. You hid Laura's Christmas gift and we didn't realize it until Christmas was over and Laura had no gift. You hid Scott's wallet and often stole socks that were left on the floor. At night I would always have to check your cubbie hole to see what new things you had acquired.
4. You let Jade know who the alpha ferret was from the moment he came home by dragging him around by his scruff for days. He saw you as his mother and is missing you!
5. You gave lots of kisses
6. You learned how to come when we clapped and called you.
7. You would roll over for a raisin.
8. You chased around and scared Venus even though she is an 85 pound black lab.
9. You managed to escape from your cage many times. The most recent being a month ago. I went to get Alia's car seat and screamed when I looked in it because I thought some animal had gotten into our home at night. I laughed when I saw it was you curled up sleeping.
10. You left us laughing so many times. Once we put tape over your cubbie hole and we chased you. You went running into your hole only to be stopped by tape!
11. You hid Venus' rope every time you came out to play.
12. Whenever we had guests you would climb through their things or try to climb up their pant legs.
13. You loved going for walks but hating being on the leash so I would carry you in my sleeve and you would poke your head out to look around.
14. You wore a diaper even though you looked ridiculous.
2 comments:
I am sorry for your loss! Blue's antics always made for a great story. Rest in peace Blue.
I'll always remember when I was ferret-sitting while you guys were in Florida or someplace for the week. I stopped by your house and went into your bedroom and Brandee, you underwear was all over the floor. I knew you would never leave your house like that. Without thinking I shut the drawers and started searching for the ferrets. After searching and finally hearing some scratching, I opened the drawer and out pops Blue, the underwear culprit. She always made things fun and interesting. I think she also had the best flinging height off the beanbag chair. She had so many talents. Blue, I'll miss you.
Post a Comment