Sunday, March 23, 2008

Painting Eggs

Avery hasn't been that interested in art, he would rather figure out how things work. So when I handed him an egg I wasn't surprised that he would rather figure out how to get inside than paint it.

This was the only egg painting he did. He loved the egg holder way more than he did painting the egg.


Once he figured out he could smash and pull the eggs apart, that's all he wanted to do.


He did enjoy the paint rollers because the paint didn't touch his fingers. He doesn't like getting his hands dirty.


Last weekend we celebrated Palm Sunday with the Wunderlin side and attended a mass in honor of my Grandma. After mass, we went to Grandpa Wunderlin's. Avery really loves his Great Grandpa. He kept taking him by the hand and asking him to play. This picture is a special one for me. Grandpa and I have always had a great relationship and it means so much to me that Avery has gotten to know him. I was impressed that Grandpa was on the floor since he had a stroke over a month ago and is slowly regaining the use of his left arm and hand.

And if you ever wondered where all of those Easter Traditions came from, there is a great history channel link HERE

No comments: