He's huge!...and smart! It's amazing how fast they can make associations!I didn't know they made walkers anymore - I've never seen them for sale at Target. It seems like a great way for them to get started though.Happy baby days.
Avery looks like he enjoys hide and seek as much as you do!Have fun.Love Mom
he is so smart!!! that is SOOOOO cute!!! i'm glad you can play hide and seek! it looks like you're having fun!!!! :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
He's huge!...and smart! It's amazing how fast they can make associations!
I didn't know they made walkers anymore - I've never seen them for sale at Target. It seems like a great way for them to get started though.
Happy baby days.
Avery looks like he enjoys hide and seek as much as you do!Have fun.Love Mom
he is so smart!!! that is SOOOOO cute!!! i'm glad you can play hide and seek! it looks like you're having fun!!!! :)
Post a Comment